Costs Of Materials And Study
The annual cost of studying is € 4.000,- for the full time course and E 1000,= for the part time course. An extra annual amount of € 250 – € 500 should be taken into account for the costs of materials and studying. This amount may vary depending on the personal needs of the student. Materials may include: drawing- and painting materials, photographic paper, photo-, video- and computer equipment, materials used for 3-D objects and professional literature. During the first year there will be field trips regularly. The costs for participation are kept as low as possible and are at the student’s own expense.
- You must be at least 17 years of age to participate for the full time and part time.
- You can sign up for an intake by submitting an email or calling the academy – 0627097546 -for an appointment.
- You will be required to show examples of your work. Drawings, sketches, painting studies, photography and every other creative expression.
- After the intake you will hear if you are admitted.
- To apply to the 2012 – 2013 school year, your parents or a financial person must also submit the completed application.
Send the application form to:
MIXacademy , Rokin 75 ,1012 KL Amsterdam
Please state year 2011/2012 and your full name on the bank transfer.
You will receive confirmation that your application form has been received.
The MIXacademy starts in September and runs until the end of May.
No lessons are held during the school holidays.
CALL FOR INFORMATION +31206731653 or +31627097546
Application form full time
Application form part time